All the answers given in this question bank questions (recall based by the students), have been referenced and updated as per recent treatment guidelines and textbooks as mentioned below.
1. Fish's Psychopathology 3rd edition
2. Kaplan & Saddock, Synopsis of psychiatry, 10th edition & 11th edition
3. Kaplan & Saddock, Comprehensive textbook of psychiatry, 9th edition.
4. SIMS : Symptoms in the mind
5. Stahl's essential psychopharmacology.
6. Maudsley's prescribing guidelines.
7. Strub & Black : Mental Status Examination.
|Compiled and Edited By||Dr. Sachin Arora|
|Concept By||Dr. Sumer Sethi|
Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS) a well-established name in the field of PG Medical Entrance Education for over 16 years now. Today under the leadership of Dr. Sumer Sethi, Radiologist and pervious topper in AIPG/ AIIMS. DAMS is recognized for its impeccable foresight, enviable expertise and innate acumen.
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist Add to Compare